- Judogi: Clean Judogi; Under the Judogi you can wear a T‐shirt or thermals during the cold months (there is no heating in the hall). Judo belt properly tied around the gi and strings tucked away.
- Footwear: Slip on footwear. On the mat you need to be bare foot or in winter wearing socks is permitted.
- Nails: Short and clean finger and toenails.
- Hair: Long hair in ponytail or plait. NO hairpins/clips or metal ties.
- Jewellery: No jewellery, ear‐piercings should be covered with tape if not able to be removed.
- Water: Please bring your own drink bottle. Leave drink bottle at the mat edge. Please take your drink bottle home.
- Behaviour: Respectful behaviour to other players and coaches is always expected. Bowing on and off the mat.
NO pushing, punching, biting, spitting, swearing or calling names.